Selling Your Diamond Jewelry is all about Trust
When individuals begin the process of selling diamond jewelry, many are unsure where to turn. A few options may typically come to mind: a brick and mortar jewelry store, pawnshop or gold exchange, Craigslist or eBay, or an online diamond buying company. Within the online diamond buying company and brick and mortar jeweler store options, is MJ Gabel.
We humbly, yet confidently, ask you to consider selling your diamond jewelry to MJ Gabel for the following reasons:
- We are a family-owned and operated online diamond buying company with a physical location in Webster, New York, a suburb of Rochester. At MJ Gabel, we pride ourselves in having our name on the front door.
- If you are not within driving distance to our physical location, we happily facilitate the mailing process for you to ensure everything is properly insured during transit. Our clients hail from just down the street to around the world.
- At MJ Gabel our staff is all GIA (Gemological Institute of America) trained members of the Jewelers of America and go through an apprentice-like program before beginning to work with the public.
- We have a consistent A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Our accreditation with the BBB dates back to 2013. Only businesses with a good marketplace track record, including maintaining a B or better rating, may even apply to become a BBB Accredited Business.
- We offer several options when it comes to selling your diamond jewelry to a world-wide marketplace, including auctions, brokering, consignment and direct purchase.
- What also sets MJ Gabel apart from other diamond buyers is that we try to keep your jewelry in its current state, rather than working with just the materials. This allows us to offer a highly competitive price for your unwanted diamond jewelry.
- Transparency and communication are among our core business values. We will discuss all available selling choices with you to make sure we find the best possible option for your unique situation. At MJ Gabel we believe that a good sale is when BOTH parties leave happy with the transaction.
You can reach a diamond expert at MJ Gabel by calling us at (800) 804-1980 or by visiting us at 13 South Avenue in Webster. We’re open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday (closed Sunday).